 Castle / 9317
  Re: Extra! Extra! Lego Direct to reissue guarded inn!

(...) I wonder if that is why they are doing the pre-orders. I wonder if the set aare created and ready to go or if they are waiting to see how many they need? I think I'm going to have to rebuild my Blacksmith (I hope I can find all of the furnace (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Extra! Extra! Lego Direct to reissue guarded inn!

(...) Hey John, The square windows are actually backwards headlights. Having just put together my FIRST Guarded Inn two weeks ago (after a heated battle on Ebay) the new release is a double edged sword. I kick myself for buying ONE of them at $100, (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)