 Castle / 930 (+5)
  Re: A new castle babe!!! (and a weird knight)

(...) I'm pretty sure it isn't Gail Storm. The eyse are different. (...) It doesn't appear to be form fitting armor. It *is* a shweet new Plate Mail design, though. There may be an opening showing off some of her cleavage, but it could just as (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A new castle babe!!! (and a weird knight)

(...) yeah, she was over here at my place sunday night, and we were enjoying a couple of glasses of wine by the fire... meanwhile, back in reality: i just saw the magnificent "fallen angel" episode. one day i'll post pics of my xena & gabrielle (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Minifig question.. Swashbuckler?

(...) Loreena Mckennitt is a great singer and musician! The first time I heard "The Highwayman", it brought a tear to my eye. It is just so hauntingly beautiful! My other favorites by her include "Bonny Portmore", "All Souls Night", "Between the (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  "Cowpack" Dudes

Anybody here know the real name of the cowpack guys? Also, how many different cowpack guys are there? I can't really tell...but it looks like two or three. I think I'm most looking forward to them of all the new castle minifigs. (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: "Cowpack" Dudes

(...) Well, according to Hugh's site one of the sets is the "Bull's Attack" I don't really know if that names ALL of them though. Chris (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact