 Castle / 9290
  Re: July Suprise

(...) Then, perhaps it will be a castle set WITH shrubbery -- with some shrubbery placed together in one spot, and more shrubbery placed together elsewhere, only slightly higher so you get a two-level effect with a little path running down the (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: July Suprise

Then we can cut down the tallest tree (spruce of course) in the forest with a HERRING! "richard marchetti" <blueofnoon@aol.com> wrote in message news:GEHxME.Dqw@lugnet.com... (...) shrubbery (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: July Suprise

(...) I just hope there's some brown bricks..I have this idea that involves a large wooden badger..... -- Spike (If you can have a nickname, so can I!) (23 years ago, 6-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: July Suprise

(...) Ah, but do we have a duck to weigh those bricks against, and would they be lighter or heavier? NI! --Baz James (who likes the occasional silliness of a Monty Python reference) (23 years ago, 6-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)