 Castle / 9225 (+5)
  Re: The Epic Chronicles of Ikros Continue!

(...) If you've truly liked what you've seen so far, then trust me, you shall not be disapointed in the story's climax, not in the least. Just you wait till I unleash what I've got up my sleave, other than a distinct odor. --Anthony (...) (23 years ago, 31-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Epic Chronicles of Ikros Continue!

(...) You're entirely welcome good Sir. I wouldn't say one of the best sites, but I will induldge enough to say a good one. I thank you for the kind words though, I appreciate all the support I get from folks like yourself. Oh, and if you're still (...) (23 years ago, 31-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Epic Chronicles of Ikros Continue!

(...) As per usual.. thanks very much :) --Anthony (23 years ago, 31-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Epic Chronicles of Ikros Continue!

(...) Thanks much good Sir. (...) Well, while it is something that not everyone would like to know about my story until they read the ending itself, it is by no means the biggest of secrets that I am holding out on. Fear not brave castle-heads. (...) (23 years ago, 31-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Epic Chronicles of Ikros Continue!

Anthony Sava <ajs0093@pop.tamu.edu> wrote in message news:GE6nH2.IM2@lugnet.com... (...) sometimes (...) long (...) I've started to read the prologue and I like it very much. The only suggestion I could make would be to separate all the paragraphs (...) (23 years ago, 31-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact