 Castle / 9214
    Re: The Epic Chronicles of Ikros Continue! —Andrew Weiner
   well, what can i say? the story is great and always gets better i have been reading since like november...i think and from then to now it has been nothing but awsome storylines and plot twists. Thank you for giving me and everyone else something to (...) (23 years ago, 29-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: The Epic Chronicles of Ikros Continue! —Anthony Sava
   (...) You're entirely welcome good Sir. The best is yet to come, and I'm pretty sure you won't be dissapointed. And Lego thinks their July surprise is big... ;) --Anthony (23 years ago, 31-May-01, to lugnet.castle)