 Castle / 9213
    Re: The Epic Chronicles of Ikros Continue! —Andrew Weiner
   (...) how could you give this away? ihope it is removed so not too many people get to see it. (...) (23 years ago, 29-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: The Epic Chronicles of Ikros Continue! —Bryan Buckley
   (...) Hey , don't get all worked up,it's not like I said who lives and doesn't live. When he told me this,I didn't think he would mind me knowing,hes probably told other people,too. The death of Kullvox suprised me,I thought he was gonna live ..him (...) (23 years ago, 29-May-01, to lugnet.castle)