 Castle / 9207
  Re: Help! I need somebody! Help! Not just anybody!

(...) It depends on what you're looking for. Do you want specialized castle bits, or do you want to bulk out your bricks & plates? If the former, I'd suggest getting at least 1 copy of Guarded Treasury; it's about the best bang for your buck from (...) (23 years ago, 28-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Help! I need somebody! Help! Not just anybody!

(...) I'll echo this, it really depends upon what you need piece wise, the 6094 Guarded Treasury has some potential (part wise :^), a copy of the 6095 Royal Joust has a few different bits in it also. If you are looking for the 'new' castle wall (...) (23 years ago, 29-May-01, to lugnet.castle)