 Castle / 9200 (+5)
  The Epic Chronicles of Ikros Continue!

My friends, I come before you a man reborn. And to celebrate my reentrance into legoland, I give you the next installment of the Chronicles of Ikros. Simply go to the 'story' link on my page and the links will be there. Added: Chapter 9 - In the (...) (23 years ago, 27-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Epic Chronicles of Ikros Continue!

Anthony, First of all I must apologize for not reading your story before now. I plan to start at the beginning so that I'll be caught up with all of the history of all the characters. I really enjoyed the new chapters. The writing is good, although (...) (23 years ago, 27-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: LOTR Trailer 2

(...) Trust me it is the exact same trailer I downloaded from movie-list.com a few months ago but now has the "take over the screen" "feature." It was out before the other one. -Mike Petrucelli (23 years ago, 27-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.castle)

  Re: LOTR Trailer 2

(...) I am positive that you guys are talking about different trailers here. The new trailer, which was released on Friday, is the trailer that accompanied (I think) Pearl Harbor in the states, and was simultaneously released online at the official (...) (23 years ago, 27-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.castle)

  Re: LOTR Trailer 2

(...) This is what I'm saying. I'm one of those geeks. ;^) ~Grand Admiral Muffin Head (23 years ago, 27-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact