 Castle / 916
  Please help me to identify

Guys please help me identify this brick and may I know where can I get them Thanks Leroy ___...___ Do You Yahoo!? Thousands of Stores. Millions of Products. All in one place. Yahoo! Shopping: (URL) MIME ATTACHMENTS DISCARDED: 1. Content-Type: (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Please help me to identify

(...) Leroy, do you have a website somewhere that you can put up a picture? The reason being that Lugnet is a news-only news server - ie, no pictures. If you don't, you're welcome to e-mail me the gif (as a file attachment, please), and I'll take a (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Please help me to identify

(...) <snipped stuff> (...) Leroy took me up on that, and e-mailed me the gif, my reply is below: Ah. What you are looking for is frequently called a "1x4/2x2 hinge brick". They're not exactly rare, but they aren't very common anymore, either. Your (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)