 Castle / 9140 (+5)
  Re: Castle accessories arrived

(...) I'm not thinking about it as paying more for a volume purchase. I'm willing to pay more for the convenience of not having to deal with 20 packages (it's not just a hassle for sellers), and for the guarantee of good condition. Also, I have more (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Why aren't we going crazy?!?

(...) 4a. (one of the most important): 2x2x3 extreme sloped corners (currently in blue, dark grey) No problem with the mold. (...) If the yellow castle was re-introduced with the modern visored helm (currently used in Knights Kingdom sets), I'd buy (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Custom torso question

Awwwww....your just jealous ;) (URL)Yes. Don't make a torso sticker, place a mark over it somewhere, and then (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Yet Another torso sticker question

Yes, those were printed on a color laser at work, I did them in 600 dpi (that's all they will allow the printers to be set at, I guess their afraid of people doing other things with them ;) ) The sheet was made for photoshop and holds quite a few, (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Custom torso question

(...) know what they're doing to us junkies? Frank (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact