 Castle / 9132
  Re: Castle accessories arrived

(...) Hmmm, now I was thinking that for a volume purchase you'd want the price to go down, not up. I'd rather mail stuff out all at once and take a lower price rather than have to deal with 20 packages. Six euro-armors literally just landed on my (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle accessories arrived

(...) How many euro-armors does that make for you? And Bruce, where do I get a magical desk like yours? Kevin (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle accessories arrived

(...) Dunno. I'm in the process of resorting all my Castle minifigs to see what I actually have of each. Maybe as many as 30. Zero a year ago. Lemme check... (URL) armor. When I started that string in August I had 5. Magical desk. Ahhhhhhh, not for (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle accessories arrived

(...) I'm not thinking about it as paying more for a volume purchase. I'm willing to pay more for the convenience of not having to deal with 20 packages (it's not just a hassle for sellers), and for the guarantee of good condition. Also, I have more (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.theory)