 Castle / 9130 (+5)
  Re: Castle accessories arrived

(...) I am assuming your not motivated to sell any of them at all, just as many of us would purchase items with possession and not resell in mind. The problem with obtaining parts from other Lego interested people is the very thing you mention -- (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle accessories arrived

(...) I hope Lego Direct is reading this! (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle accessories arrived

(...) Hmmm, now I was thinking that for a volume purchase you'd want the price to go down, not up. I'd rather mail stuff out all at once and take a lower price rather than have to deal with 20 packages. Six euro-armors literally just landed on my (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle accessories arrived

(...) How many euro-armors does that make for you? And Bruce, where do I get a magical desk like yours? Kevin (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle accessories arrived

(...) This is a common phenomenon, one I refer to as "hysteresis", taking the term from signals/electronics. For example, I currently would only pay 450 for a MIB airport shuttle, but would not part with the one I have for less than 1000. I (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact