 Castle / 9110
    Re: My Inn :) —Brian Kasprzyk
   (...) I Agree with the above! A very nice roof construction. Roofs can really make a great building look even better! I also agree that sometimes less is better then more. You could make 4 really nice, big bedrooms on the second floor instead of 8 (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

        Re: My Inn :) —Tamyra Teed
   (...) Thanks Brian :) Yes the roof just floats on the top, the red border around the bottom of the roof holds it in place nicely. That roof really frustrated me.. falling apart at least 10 times.. it's pretty sturdy now, though I'm still a little (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)