 Castle / 9098
    Re: My Inn :) —Elin Övernäs
   It is great Tamy! I have really tried to build something on that baseplate but I have never been able to, I think it´s quite tricky to build on. I'm very impressed with everyone who manages to make something nice out of it, and you have really (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

        Re: My Inn :) —Kyle Peterson
     (...) How about the windows for that matter? Paint or Photoshop ;) (...) Same here (...) Sure would be nice. -Kyle (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

        Re: My Inn :) —Tamyra Teed
   Hmmm I guess when I look at the pics now, I can see why people think that... it never dawned on me because I knew they are red.. the windows are red, the tiles are red and the doors are red.. bad lighting :( Still not sunny today, so I might have to (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)