 Castle / 9066
    Re: Ninja stuff —Bruce Schlickbernd
   (...) I have to turn this around and ask do you consider Dark Forest to be part of the Castle Lego line, or the Castle Dark Forest line? I mean, there isn't a castle in Dark Forest, but there is in Ninja. What you are really hedging around is the (...) (23 years ago, 23-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Ninja stuff —Dave Schuler
   (...) Hey, that reminds me: when did man-portable gunpowder weapons come about in Asia? That would seem a suitable, though arbitrary, way to determine if Ninja "fits" with Castle. I suspect this has been hashed-out here before... Dave! (23 years ago, 23-May-01, to lugnet.castle)