 Castle / 9065 (+5)
  Re: Why aren't we going crazy?!?

Thank you John Neal for bringing this up! If your into the hobby for pleasure, then that’s great! If you’re into the hobby for profit and profit alone, get out! These are TOYS were talking about (Although, some very valuable in nostalgic worth.) (...) (23 years ago, 23-May-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Ninja stuff

(...) I have to turn this around and ask do you consider Dark Forest to be part of the Castle Lego line, or the Castle Dark Forest line? I mean, there isn't a castle in Dark Forest, but there is in Ninja. What you are really hedging around is the (...) (23 years ago, 23-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Why aren't we going crazy?!?

(...) Then stop holding on to it and sell it now, while there's still no possible competition from LEGO re-releasing the set. Or, wait until the sets are no longer being sold by LEGO again. It just means sitting on your investment a little longer. (...) (23 years ago, 23-May-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Ninja stuff

(...) Hey, that reminds me: when did man-portable gunpowder weapons come about in Asia? That would seem a suitable, though arbitrary, way to determine if Ninja "fits" with Castle. I suspect this has been hashed-out here before... Dave! (23 years ago, 23-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Why aren't we going crazy?!?

(...) I have no sympathy for anyone trading in Lego for profit except for TLC itself (and even then there is a reasonableness in pricing factor), especially if their ambition is primarily to make $$$ from old MISB sets (which excludes people who (...) (23 years ago, 23-May-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego.direct)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact