 Castle / 906
    Castle Window question... —Pawel Nazarewicz
   Hey I was looking at some windows to my upcoming castle, and came up on this one: (URL) have about 30 of them and was wondering how they would look in a castle/ church? They might seem ok, but they do look a bit goofy when used with gray pieces. (...) (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Castle Window question... —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Yes. they are totally useless. Send them to me. Seriously, I think grey with red trim looks great, it's the color scheme of my never finished megatrainstation. These are great little windows. I use them a lot. (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)