 Castle / 902
  Re: 6082 Building Instructions

(...) Try Kevin Loch's site. The instructions are 2.5MB, but the location for them is: (URL) sure to check out the rest of the site while you're there! best, LFB (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 6082 Building Instructions

(...) I'm thinking you didn't read the whole message, she knows they are there.. she can't print them.. that's the problem. (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 6082 Building Instructions

(...) Sorry, it was 5am, I'd been up 22 hours, it just didn't compute. LFB (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)