 Castle / 9015
    Harry Potter Creator box art —Christopher Pisciotti
   Hey all, This image is from a demo disk I received yesterday from the LEGO Media booth at E3 (Electronic Entertainment Expo, (URL) currently running through today at the LA Convention center in Los Angeles. The box art may give some insight into (...) (23 years ago, 19-May-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter)

        Re: Harry Potter Creator box art —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Does anyone remember if this was the set number for the "Hogwart's Express" set or a different set number. If it is that number, that means Hogwart's Express is a game, not an addon to the Train line. Not sure how I feel about that, relieved (...) (23 years ago, 19-May-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

        Re: Harry Potter Creator box art —Frank Filz
   (...) Since none of the games have set numbers, at least not prominently like that, and there is a big Creator set with a video, I'm betting that it is a set, with CD-ROM. If so, there may not be much of a price premium for the CD-ROM (the Creator (...) (23 years ago, 19-May-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

        Re: Harry Potter Creator box art —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) That'd be nice, but it feels like a game, somehow. Time will tell, but don't most sets tend to feature the item that the set contains prominently? This cover seems to focus on the characters with the castle, etc as backdrop. At least you'd (...) (23 years ago, 19-May-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)