 Castle / 899
898  |  900
Subject:
Castle Window transparent or not?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 4 Dec 1999 02:39:20 GMT

Hello,

While I can care less if it is or isn't, since I wont be using it most likely,
I did take a closer look to see if we could end the debate before the item
comes out. I think we can. :)

It my opinion though can't be proved till the item comes out that it is indeed
transparent. It could be a sticker on clear transparent platic or painted on,
That I do not know. If you take a look at the large castle set. You'll notice
behind the window on a gray post there is a multi color reflection which seems
to match the colors of the glass, also take in mind the shadows of the figs
which would mean the light is directly in front of the window, which would
leave the reflection. So with this, I would have to say that it IS
transparent. On the smaller set you can see as others mentioned a glow around
the inside of the window, which would indicate a light source behind that
window giving the effect of the glow, also a tatle tale sign of transparency.

Lord Doyle of Nelsonshire