 Castle / 8980 (+5)
  Re: Opinion: Lego Castle Knockoffs

(...) Know any place where I can find out more about these Coko sets? I've seen them pop up on e-bay every now and then, but would like to see some more. (23 years ago, 16-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: How much wolf can a wolfpack pack....

(...) Yeah, I only very rarely ever count them by hand anymore since it's easy to lose track, and there are some things like the torso w/ breastplate (red & blue & black) which can be either Crusaders, Black Falcons, or Black Knights, depending on (...) (23 years ago, 16-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: ???July supprise???

Thanks for clarifying Jimmy! I only thought that those accessory packs (May-June) could be the ‘July surprise’ because they’re only a month different from your disclosure. But, now I'll wait patiently for this surprise to hit, and I'll start saving (...) (23 years ago, 16-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: How much wolf can a wolfpack pack....

(...) *chuckle* You've more than I do! I have... oh... 1 WP fig? ;) I'm not so much interested in the WP torso's as I am in the WP (and Forester's)shields. Sadly the accessory packs that everyone looked at are out of my budget to get the number I'd (...) (23 years ago, 16-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Opinion: Lego Castle Knockoffs

(...) For Coko look at (URL) Clones look at (URL) (23 years ago, 16-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact