 Castle / 8940 (+5)
  Re: battle rules

(...) Brikwars, as others have suggested, is very comprehensive, and may look space-oriented at first, but is very adaptable: (URL) got a set of rules that almost certainly fall into your "very sketchy" catagory above, since they're geared much more (...) (23 years ago, 14-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New 'Club Shop' magazine contains Accessory Packs and more

"Lawrence Wilkes" <lawrence@thewilkesf...rve.co.uk> wrote in message news:GDC3z5.CqA@lugnet.com... (...) I meant 'has been going mad about'. (obviously, I have gone made too) PS I forget to add it came inside the packaging for some parts I ordered (...) (23 years ago, 14-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: SEALUG Meeting pics from 05/05/01

(...) A f i n e kettle of fish!! I leave WA and you guyz decide to do a castle MOC-fest!! I'm offensive(I mean offended). ;) I need some time to myself.... Bill (23 years ago, 15-May-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.org.us.sealug)

  Re: battle rules

(...) And not so detailed, but fun if you can find it, is the long out-of-print Chainmail by Gary Gygax and Jeff Perren, published by Guidon Games. Also, the Standard Games series [Cry Havoc, Siege, Outremer, Viking Raiders, Samurai Blades, Dark (...) (23 years ago, 15-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New 'Club Shop' magazine contains Accessory Packs and more

Which castle accessory set is 5385? Is that the one with the old style armour? P.S. is this the July supprise spoken of? --==Richard==-- (...) (23 years ago, 15-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact