 Castle / 8930 (+10)
  Link Mini-fig

I figured this would belong in castle the most. Link from the Lengend of Zelda series. I know...I'm going to change the bad picture of his front soon. (URL) (23 years ago, 14-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle Roll Call (R.T.L....?)

A lot of people expressed confusion when presented with “R.T.L (A.T.L)” Myself included, could someone elaborate on “R.T.L (A.T.L)” and provide an address! (...) And Soooooooo many others! Any assistance would be greatly appreciated, (...) (23 years ago, 14-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle Roll Call (R.T.L....?)

RTL is a USENET newsgroup, rec.toys.lego, which was formerly ATL, alt.toys.lego. Basically the first places for Lego maniacs to meet. Would it be safe to say Lugnet was spawned from these groups, albeit to a WHOLE different level? (...) (23 years ago, 14-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle Roll Call (R.T.L....?)

it's a very uncontrolled Usenet newsgroup, rec.toys.lego or alt.toys.lego (pretty much defunct, though still carried by some servers) R.T.L was "home" to alot of us before Todd gave us this group :) some still frequent there, I don't anymore. I can (...) (23 years ago, 14-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle Roll Call/Survey

Name: James Stacey Gender: Male Year of Birth: 1975 Mental Age/Status of Inner Child: 9ish Location: Cardiff Wales E-mail Address: james@minifig.co.uk LEGO/home page URL(s): www.minifig.co.uk Marital Status: co-habiting Children: 0 Occupation: Web (...) (23 years ago, 14-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  New 'Club Shop' magazine contains Accessory Packs and more

Just received a new 'Club Shop' magazine - not seen this before - marked May/June 2001. - it's not a full shop at home catalogue - just an update I guess. Interestingly it contains several of the accessory packs that everone has been going made. (...) (23 years ago, 14-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: battle rules

check out (URL) seems to be the most fine tuned of the systems. and people seem to like it for castle. I have yet to use it, (unless it was the system that I tried like 5 years ago, which at the time seem totally geared to space) I don't have anyone (...) (23 years ago, 14-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle Roll Call/Survey

Name: Bruce Schlickbernd Gender: How many Bruce's are female? Year of Birth: The oldest respondent yet Mental Age/Status of Inner Child: Perpetual Peter Pan Location: SoCal (Southern California) E-mail Address: corsair@schlickbernd.org Marital (...) (23 years ago, 14-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: battle rules

Definitely check out the Brikwars rules ... (URL) . They are a comprehensive set of rules which cover all time periods and fantasy levels from cavemen (and earlier!) to the farthest future. NELUG played a game this past year of four armies meeting (...) (23 years ago, 14-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle Roll Call/Survey

Name: John Carroll Gender: Male Year of Birth: 1974 Mental Age/Status of Inner Child: I'm this many E-mail Address: johnc@digitalacropolis.com LEGO/home page URL(s): (URL) no lego stuff yet Marital Status: Single Children: 0 Occupation: (...) (23 years ago, 14-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact