 Castle / 8910
  Help!!!!!!

Okay, while browsing through the set database, I came across some DACTA sets that really piqued my interest, sets that could very well define a new age for my lego castle hobby, however, I can't find anywhere these sets are sold! For example, the (...) (23 years ago, 12-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Help!!!!!!

(...) Dacta is the educational division of Lego. Sales in the USA are now exclusively handled via partnership with Pitsco, Inc. The partnership is called Pitsco-Lego Dacta and their website for ordering products is here --> www.pldstore.com The (...) (23 years ago, 12-May-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.shopping)

  LEGO Dacta (was Re: Help!!!!!!)

(...) Nope... I think others might get miffed with your information. See The Construction Site at: (URL) for more Dacta. Also, see lugnet.dacta. Also, many Dacta sets can be found at local educational supply stores, and through companies like these: (...) (23 years ago, 12-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.dacta)

  Re: LEGO Dacta (was Re: Help!!!!!!)

(...) --www.pldstore.com (...) incorrect--my bad... While there are other merchants and suppliers who deal in Dacta products, Pitsco-Lego Dacta is a partnership that is more involved than simply the re-selling of merchandise. At one time (5 years (...) (23 years ago, 13-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.dacta)

  Re: LEGO Dacta (was Re: Help!!!!!!)

(...) ? I can order Dacta sets from their site just fine. I wonder what the details of this arrangement they (The Construction Site) have with TLG? Their prices and shipping costs are slightly better than Pitsco, by the way. Ed (...) (23 years ago, 29-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.dacta)