 Castle / 8878
Re: Ikrosian Ambassador
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 10 May 2001 21:24:49 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Anthony Sava writes:
To:  Loyal Subjects of Ikros
From:  Sir Haleron of Ikros, Commander of the Lion Crest Knights
Re:  Ikrosian Ambassador to the Kingdom of Konigsland

Today marks the great step in the history of our country.  One of our Templar
have wandered far from home, and has found himself within the distant Kingdom
of Konigsland.
His fighting skills have impressed their king, and he has asked for his
continued assistance in their land.  In a show of good faith, our good King,
Ulmerad, has ordered our Templar to stay and help defend the Kingdom of
Konigsland.  Perhaps this is the first step in a great journey of foreign
relations for Ikros.  All of you who wish to aquire further information about
our new ambassador, or how to represent our great nation in other lands, please
travel to Illana Castle.

--Sir Haleron
Commander of the Lion Crest Knights of Ikros and Advisor to his Majesty

(I thank Chris Peterson for taking the time to show me what my new torso
stickers actually look like on a minifig.  This new fig will be part of his
kingdom as a visitor from Ikros.  I look forward to his adventures.
--Anthony
http://www.geocities.com/savatheaggie/legohome.html   )

Those torso stickers are awesome anthony. Keep up the nice work.