 Castle / 8857
  Re: July surprise for castle fans!

(...) Well, I'm not sure that this means that it's only the S@H dept. that's doing this, although it could be. My guess is that it's one of three things: - Accessory pack w/ Kinghts' Kingdom equipment - Bulk ordering for castle parts - Something (...) (23 years ago, 9-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: July surprise for castle fans!

(...) That would be cool! I could really get into the old armor in dark grey, light grey, and black. Especially Black for me, but I could be happy with the old dark grey. Hmmm...I guess I am referring to the old "articulated" armor while you might (...) (23 years ago, 9-May-01, to lugnet.castle)