 Castle / 8849
  Re: Hobbits, Ringwraiths - minifig MOCs. Was: [Middle Earth Ramblings (loooong)]

(...) One method to make shorter looking mini-figs may be seen at this link: (URL) look a basic 1x2 black brick (or you can use 2 1x2 black plates for even shorter people) and painted one small gray/white line to make it look like legs and then 2 (...) (23 years ago, 9-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Hobbits, Ringwraiths - minifig MOCs. Was: [Middle Earth Ramblings (loooong)]

(...) I wholeheartedly agree. I hoped that lego would be forced to make a smaller minifigure when they purchased the rights to SW Episode I. It was pretty disappointing when Anakin turned out to be normal sized. Then I hoped that Lego would buy the (...) (23 years ago, 9-May-01, to lugnet.castle)