 Castle / 8832
Re: Another sticker from ??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 7 May 2001 23:27:13 GMT

Hey Kyle,

I wanted to post this to the Yahoo group but it's not up right now.  After
reading your last post to that group I just want to say I'm behind you all
the way.  As far as cost per sheet is concerned, if the rest of the designs
are this good, I'd gladly pay twice as much!

Dave

Kyle Peterson <kyle@peterson.net> wrote in message
Thought this might be a neat place for a quick preview.

-Kyle

"Photoshop is great, Illustrator is better"