 Castle / 8784
  Re: Most ever spent on Lego

(...) Huh-- I just don't see it for some reason, unless it's on a separate ebay site? Searches for "6086" "lego castle" "black knights castle" "dungeon masters" all came up nada for the one you're describing... But yeah, it's certainly not unheard (...) (23 years ago, 4-May-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: Most ever spent on Lego

(...) Doh! My brain boggled at 6086 going for over $200 (I got mine recently for $66) and apparently flipped its switch to a more logical candidate - 6*2*86, Skull's Eye Schooner, which I've seen go over $300 on numerous occasions. Bruce (23 years ago, 4-May-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)