 Castle / 8735 (+5)
  Re: The Wallpaper of Ikros

In lugnet.castle, Anthony Sava writes: <snipped> (...) What's this? How do you know ppl aren't gonna use them, dude? *poke* Be positive! You've got an excellent site with equally excellent creations! (...) I did enjoy, and you know what? They're (...) (23 years ago, 1-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: shields

(...) Excellent ideas with the taps; I hadn't thought of that. I think I prefer the shaft method if only because it holds the shield closer to the hand. Now I have to think about all the other "taps as handles" applications. My latest implement of (...) (23 years ago, 1-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: shields (Fright Knight Fans, please don't read)

I won an auction with a ton of Yellow Castle, Knight's Tournament, round shield and a few others with broken shields a while back and ordered a bunch of the Fight KNight packs (before I knew about Brickbay). What followed was an unholy massacre of (...) (23 years ago, 2-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: shields

Ive used taps as well to mend shields. They do tend to sit a bit far away from the minifig's body though. Looks fine if you use them as ornamental shields James Stacey www.minifig.co.uk "John Carroll" <johnc@digitalacropolis.com> wrote in message (...) (23 years ago, 2-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: shields (Fright Knight Fans, please don't read)

(...) I grind the graphics off FK shields and paint them. Cannibalizing them for parts is another good idea. JSA -- Green Bay Lacrosse-- Play hard; play often. (23 years ago, 2-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact