 Castle / 8727
  The Wallpaper of Ikros

So Pawel and I were talking a few weeks ago, about the guy who was making the rendered mech desktop wallpapers, and thought there wasn't enough castle wallpaper out there. You have already seen the awesome pic that Pawel made, and now I'm ready to (...) (23 years ago, 1-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Wallpaper of Ikros

(...) Hey Anthony! Glad to see you got them all up. My favorites are Show of Power, Into the Eyes of Fear and the Beast and I! I'm glad you made Into the Eyes of Fear! It's a cool shot and very well planned out! Excellent work all around!!! Matt (23 years ago, 1-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Wallpaper of Ikros

In lugnet.castle, Anthony Sava writes: <snipped> (...) What's this? How do you know ppl aren't gonna use them, dude? *poke* Be positive! You've got an excellent site with equally excellent creations! (...) I did enjoy, and you know what? They're (...) (23 years ago, 1-May-01, to lugnet.castle)