 Castle / 8670 (+5)
  Re: Price Reference for 6075 Yellow Castle minifigs

I have fond memories of buying my 375. I bought a 100% complete set on eBay in good/very good condition with box, no instructions, and 2 extra visors and lances for $140 about a year ago, plus it came with all 6 completely outfitted figures from (...) (23 years ago, 25-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Price Reference for 6075 Yellow Castle minifigs

(...) Forty-one dollars for a figure without shield or sword!!! This is definately on the high end but other visored guys without weapons sold at same time were also going for $23.50 and $31.00 The other figures without weapons were going for 8 - 10 (...) (23 years ago, 25-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: -?New Body Armor?-

What's the deal about the pitchfork? (...) (23 years ago, 26-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: -?New Body Armor?-

(...) Just that it's quite rare - not very many sets had it - and it hasn't been made for 15 years or so. People have speculated that we will never see out-of-production elements again because the molds are gone, or whatever. I'm taking this (...) (23 years ago, 26-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: -?New Body Armor?-

(...) Don't get your hopes up. I've talked to the person at Lego Direct in charge of deciding what goes into sets. They generally will not introduce a piece where the molds no longer exist. She was quite clear on that point. Now that doesn't mean (...) (23 years ago, 26-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact