 Castle / 8644
  Re: My delegates for Brickfest 2001

Hey Wilson!! Glad you can come, and I already updated the delegate page with your info: (URL) I'll use this as a reminder to anyone who hasn't RSVP'd participation and/or delegates yet. It's not *urgent*, but it would be nice to know how many people (...) (23 years ago, 24-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: My delegates for Brickfest 2001

(...) I'll need to know the total number of minifig delegates by June 1st if I'm going to get the great hall and castle done for Brickfest. After that, seats would have to be given up voluntarily by other delegates. :) Jeff (23 years ago, 24-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: My delegates for Brickfest 2001

(...) Hmm... Perhaps a good idea would be to prepare at *least* ten or twenty extra seats. I'm sure that, in the far fetched event of no spontaneous drop-ins that would like to participate, other people (already participating) would gladly fill in (...) (23 years ago, 24-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: My delegates for Brickfest 2001

(...) I'm not sure yet if I will have any factions to have delegates (well, perhaps the Wolfpack could field a couple delegates), but I'd be interested in reserving two or three seats, and if I don't use them, they would be open to others. On (...) (23 years ago, 24-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: My delegates for Brickfest 2001

(...) Yep, I've been planning on having a few extra seats, but there is still the possibility there wouldn't be enough. I just want to make sure as many people get their numbers in. There is also the chance I'll have to limit the number of delegates (...) (23 years ago, 24-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)