 Castle / 8640 (+5)
  Re: Temple of trees - teeser

(...) IT'S BEAUTIFUL ELIN.....: ) You've framed the model quite well.... and I love that tree...: ) Kev...: ) (23 years ago, 22-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My webpage has a new home

(...) Thank you! The basplate I used for the farm was from the Royal Knight's Castle (6090). /Elin (23 years ago, 23-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  My new web page

Hello, I am quite new on LUGNET, here is my home web page dedicated to lego hobby, (URL) only DAT files, much better with a LDraw viewer like LDView. All DAT files feature complete instruction steps. I have a more involving Online-Idea-Book project (...) (23 years ago, 23-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  My delegates for Brickfest 2001

Hello everybody, I have read all this discussion about the "Gathering of the Royalty" but wasn't active in the original discussion because I was gone from my computer for a week. I think it sounds like a great idea with the huge meeting hall and the (...) (23 years ago, 24-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My delegates for Brickfest 2001

Hey Wilson!! Glad you can come, and I already updated the delegate page with your info: (URL) I'll use this as a reminder to anyone who hasn't RSVP'd participation and/or delegates yet. It's not *urgent*, but it would be nice to know how many people (...) (23 years ago, 24-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact