 Castle / 8636
  Re: Temple of trees - teeser

Hi Elin, yesterday evening I roamed Brickshelf and found your creation. I'm VERY impressed! It's a very nice creation. I will have to find some more time to study the details and reread your message here on Lugnet and all the comments, but thanks (...) (23 years ago, 22-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Temple of trees - teeser

(...) Thanks! If it´s details you want there is more pictures on my page. (URL) (23 years ago, 22-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)