 Castle / 8623
    Re: Temple of trees - teeser —Pawel Nazarewicz
   (...) shows. I like the fact that your white fences have red tiles on them - nice touch. And I really like the huge tree in the middle - it adds a naturalistic feel to it all. Or is the tree man made? Or is it a little bit of both? The amount of (...) (23 years ago, 21-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Temple of trees - teeser —Elin Övernäs
   (...) I'm really glad you like it. All this praise makes me blush :) I try to put as much detail as I can into all my models. They have to feel alive. And also when you don't have an unlimited supply of bricks details save the day! Tada! uhmm... ;) (...) (23 years ago, 21-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)