 Castle / 8616
  Finally! an Update!

Ok, it's not complete, though it's as compelete has it's going to get for right now. :) I'll slowly add more as I have time next week. You can read the first chapter of my story, it's not the best, I've learned I need to write the story out totally (...) (23 years ago, 21-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw) !!

  Re: Finally! an Update!

(...) Great stuff - very, very well developed characters. I can really sense the personality of a few of them and I can't wait to see them in a story situation. So far, my favorite character has to be Lady Rawnie because she seems a bit elven :) (...) (23 years ago, 21-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Finally! an Update!

Looks very good :) I love that double axe that Sir Drezaric Daxe has! (...) (23 years ago, 21-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Finally! an Update!

thanks Pawel! though you've seen most of them before anyone else has! Lady Rawnie was a last minute fig, and she was so easy to create I found it rather funny.. Especially since I said I wasn't going to create anymore female characters till I had (...) (23 years ago, 21-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Finally! an Update!

I have left the land of the Purist with this update, Pawel and Sava tell me that's not a bad thing though ;) I wanted something different, granted I believe someone else has done a double blade halberd already, though I wanted one! Also, my server (...) (23 years ago, 21-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Finally! an Update!

Nice characters. I like the use of multiple pictures and pictures of different characters interacting. They add a lot to the bios. You've done a great job of making your characters seem like individuals. How did you make that Staff of Fire? It's (...) (23 years ago, 22-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Finally! an Update!

Thanks Leah, glad you enjoyed! I didn't want the page to just show one pic, granted it was a lot more work. I think it turned out better! Well, depends on which one you mean, since I made two different ones.. they were both done in the same way (...) (23 years ago, 22-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Finally! an Update!

Pretty cool Tamy! I have to commend your walk on the dark side too! Should I first say: Welcome! I have heavily modified many of my castle bits, and while the purists sometimes get grumpy, I think it's mode fun to have different weapons and (...) (23 years ago, 25-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)