 Castle / 8604
  Re: Anyone built an ogre?

(...) Here's a shot of a Technic Fig standing in for a Giant: (URL) that his knees are somewhat bent. Here's another shot- try to focus on the size, and not the sunglasses. :D (URL) (23 years ago, 19-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Anyone built an ogre?

Hmmm. Not _too_ bad. A little big, but that first shot looks fantastic. I could modify the face a bit, I'm sure. Jason (...) (23 years ago, 26-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)