 Castle / 8596
    Re: Anyone built an ogre? —Matthew Gerber
   Hey Jason, I'm not normally in .castle, but I saw your message and had an idea. Look at this Mech and see what you think. I see adding a minifig head with Qui-Gon Jinn hair, and a club out of three or four 1x1 brown cylinders. (URL) luck, Matt (...) (23 years ago, 19-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Anyone built an ogre? —Matthew Gerber
   P.S.- Definately use the 'thug' minifig head from Alpha Team and Race...you know, the one with the monobrow! Matt (...) (23 years ago, 19-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)