 Castle / 8585 (+5)
  Re: Castle Builing Questions

(...) Are they ever ... I'm moving all my nbci pages to my utk.edu account. Now the key will be not to graduate for a while :) -- Pawel Where the old stuff is going soon: (URL) (23 years ago, 18-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.town)

  Re: Castle Builing Questions

(...) I believe NBCI is closing soon. I don't know the details, but I'd suggest everyone back up their websites... Jeff "You are a louse, Roger Smith." (23 years ago, 18-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.town)

  Re: Castle Builing Questions

Hmm at least I wasn't the only one that it killed netscape, thought maybe it was just netscape doing it's normal thing. guess not for once! Tamy (...) (23 years ago, 18-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.town)

  Re: Castle Builing Questions

(...) Hmm. I guess it depends a fair amount on what the disclaimer is there to do. I personally would go with something like "Designs on this page are copyright Josh Baakko & Kevin Kilpela, and are not intended for commercial use." ...but I'm not (...) (23 years ago, 18-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.town, lugnet.publish)

  Re: My first true castle creation

(...) all that often. Way to build in the blue and use it for blending between the white and gray! Nice work Dave!!! Matt (23 years ago, 18-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact