 Castle / 8572
    Re: Castle Builing Questions —Thomas Garrison
   (...) I've never actually implemented this in a structure, but I tried it last night and it looks like it might work: Take a Plate 3 x 2 with Hole (URL) know the Forestmen's River Fortress had a couple) and put the non-round end in a wall with two (...) (23 years ago, 17-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Castle Builing Questions —Josh Baakko
   (...) I'm not getting this... Josh (why look in the dictionary to find out how to spell a word, when you have to know how to spell it to find it in the first place?) (23 years ago, 18-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Castle Builing Questions —Thomas Garrison
   (...) night (...) end (...) Thanks to the miracles of modern technology and my nonexistant artistic skills: (URL) a bird's-eye view of my idea. You take the Plate 3 x 2 with Hole (orange, with black hole) and put it into the half-circle formed by (...) (23 years ago, 19-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)