 Castle / 8537
  Re: Leaving

Your right we all can't be anthony or pawel or david. Those three are the ones who mainly inspired me after I've seen there sites. Anthony with all his characters and stories and Pawel and David with their building details. I will try to match them (...) (23 years ago, 14-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Leaving

(...) It s true what everyone has said about pics.... it's what grabs peoples attention... When I first posted my site... www.ozbricks.com/andrastavia I got ALOT of feed back from people all over the world about my pictures..some about the story, (...) (23 years ago, 15-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)