 Castle / 8522
    Re: A little teaser from the Realm of Velaria! —Anthony Sava
   (...) I agree, well done. The pictures, despite what you think are excellent, and I also liked the special effects. I went to your character bios from the link you posted in reply to Pawel's post, I enjoyed them as well, though I seemed to have had (...) (23 years ago, 14-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: A little teaser from the Realm of Velaria! —Joel Jacobsen
   (...) ARGG!! You took my line! Bloody Peasant. (I'll show you the violence inherant in the system!) Joel "Why-I-Oughta...." J (URL) (23 years ago, 14-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)