 Castle / 8510 (+5)
  Re: Enter the Dragon... or a fun teaser part deux

(...) One question for you - what does this monster eat? No population of people or domesticated cattle could support the daily appetite it would require. Got a herd of buffalo with a head count in the millions somewhere nearby? John #388 (23 years ago, 13-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: How do you store your shields?

(...) Those are both really good ideas. I've actually built walls with clips and 1x1 stud bricks to hold the shields, but they've always been slapdash. Perhaps I need to build a dedicated armory for my shields/weapons. Thanks for the advice! james (23 years ago, 13-Apr-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.storage)

  Re: How do you store your shields?

(...) I never considered that solution. Some times, though, the problem isn't so much the container scratching the shields as it is the possibility of the shields scratching each other. james (23 years ago, 13-Apr-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.storage)

  A little teaser from the Realm of Velaria!

Hey castle heads! Thought you might like to take a gander at the first of one of my teasers for my webpage! go to---> (URL) me know what you think! P.S.- Don't mind the bad quality of the pics, i only have a webcam to take pictures of my models for (...) (23 years ago, 13-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: ~Where are the Doctors new castles?~

HAhahahahahah Thanks for the kind words Jeff. Caerphilly and Etampes have both been added. Hopefully I will be able to sneak in a few more this weekend. It takes about 45 minutes per page to do, so I try to do them in blocks at a time. And I'm just (...) (23 years ago, 14-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact