 Castle / 8489
    Re: Enter the Dragon... or a fun teaser part deux —Anthony Sava
   Don't hold your breath too long, Eric. With the huge number of click hinges involved, it'll take me a while to gather up enough money to order the pieces to build them all. I could say within five months I'll have a second built. I know that's a (...) (23 years ago, 11-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Enter the Dragon... or a fun teaser part deux —Eric Sophie
     That's ok, It took me 3 years to build my Praying Mantis! And the one I'm building now might take another 3 years! So I will be patient and wait. (while I build my Robot) Good Luck! (...) (23 years ago, 11-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Enter the Dragon... or a fun teaser part deux —Jonathan Nichol
   About how many click hinges does it take to make that wonderful dragon of yours? (23 years ago, 14-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Enter the Dragon... or a fun teaser part deux —Anthony Sava
   (...) Good question, I've been meaning to count them since I have plans for three more dragons. 103 1 toothed 1 x 2 click hinge bricks 92 2 toothed 1 x 2 click hinge bricks 8 double sided 1 x 4 click hinge bricks 40 'finger' 1 x 2 click hinge bricks (...) (23 years ago, 14-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)