 Castle / 8484
  Re: Enter the Dragon... or a fun teaser part deux

(...) show just how big the dragon is. (URL) (23 years ago, 11-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Enter the Dragon... or a fun teaser part deux

(...) One question for you - what does this monster eat? No population of people or domesticated cattle could support the daily appetite it would require. Got a herd of buffalo with a head count in the millions somewhere nearby? John #388 (23 years ago, 13-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Enter the Dragon... or a fun teaser part deux

(...) HAH! You think you can stump me on this one, well let's just see who's stumped. TO answer your question, we must first look at the biological requirements of the dragon. Now, most people see dragons lying on their horde of gold, guarding it. (...) (23 years ago, 14-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Enter the Dragon... far too long...

I honestly don’t know who has more time on their hands! ‘You,’ for writing that essay. Or ‘me,’ for reading the entire page? Either way… i'd say it’s a grand (1)misappropriation of time. -R (1) Misappropriation, along with antidisestablishmentarisms (...) (23 years ago, 14-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Enter the Dragon... or a fun teaser part deux

(...) Uh oh... details time... [I love these, sorry to nitpick, but it just got me thinking] :) Just to be 'fairer' on length, avg. people are 5'6" (men/women/ethnicity/etc). Now, a way back in Medieval times, people weren't very healthy-- and (...) (23 years ago, 14-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Enter the Dragon... or a fun teaser part deux

(...) Wasn't trying to stump you - I just wanted to know ;) I think Dave got most of my additional thoughts already... (...) It would also require a whole lot of energy to grow to that size. (...) You also can't use that number because it's not (...) (23 years ago, 15-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Enter the Dragon... or a fun teaser part deux

(...) Well, while a blue whale doesn't expend much energy to swim, it also doesn't have the ability to change its metabolic rate. Also, the blue whale expends an ENORMOUS amount of energy maintaining its body temperature. A mammal needs to eat a lot (...) (23 years ago, 15-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)