 Castle / 8480 (+5)
  Experiencing Techincal Difficulties

Well, I'm currently building the site for my Realm: Velaria. You can view what's up so far, but be warned, there isn't much. I was in the middle of building my People section when Juno went down and I lost almost 20 profiles i had just scripted! (...) (24 years ago, 11-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  new chapters

hey people I have just completed 2 chapters of my stories section of my website. Just letting people know. I am planning to upload my pictures that i took today tomorrow afternoon. Hope you enjoy the first 2 chapters (24 years ago, 11-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Enter the Dragon... or a fun teaser part deux

(...) The face ... show the face!!! Well done. I have to agree with Chris - I love the wings. -- Pawel :) (24 years ago, 11-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: ~Where are the Doctors new castles?~

Ack! I see you guys are chomping at the bit here. I do add castles when I can, I've added I believe 8 in the last 2 months. However each page does take quite a bit of time and it's a somewhat daunting task. So please bear with me! I apologize for (...) (24 years ago, 11-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Enter the Dragon... or a fun teaser part deux

(...) show just how big the dragon is. (URL) (24 years ago, 11-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact