 Castle / 8455 (+5)
  Re: AIM

(...) Most of my friends use MSN and YAHOO, but I haven't met anybody on Lugnet who uses them. However, I must say that I am happy that Lugnet is around, I would have quit Legos along time ago without it, and that I can communicate with other AFOL's (...) (24 years ago, 8-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: AIM

(...) ICQ: 39423705 America Online/AIM: Russell844 Yahoo: Russell844 Russell (24 years ago, 8-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Black Sword (was Re: ???Where did the HORSES go???)

are you sure. I've got about 4 black swords but only 1 blacksmith shop. Unless I was fortunate to pick them up 2nd hand without knowing it. (one of them has got a painted silver blade - folly in my youth :( ) On the matter of saddles, Ive got (...) (24 years ago, 7-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  new moc

My new MOC is up for viewing at www.minifig.co.uk thanks James (24 years ago, 7-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: new moc

(...) Nicely done , James. Your work continues to impress. Keep up the good work. Bryan B. (URL) (24 years ago, 8-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact