 Castle / 8450
    Re: AIM —Jeff Stembel
   (...) Hey Bryan, my screen names are "AuldDrgn" or "JeffStembel", depending on what computer I am using. :) You may also want to check out BrickLUG Chat: ( aim:gochat?roomname=...ckLUG+Chat ) A bunch of Lego Fans hang out there and talk about (...) (23 years ago, 7-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: AIM —Matt Brooks
   (...) I'm on AIM and in this room nearly every day at work. I can vouch for the fact that we (occaisonally) mention Lego in passing. *LOL* Anywho, my screen name is "Mattexl" (23 years ago, 9-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)