 Castle / 8435
    Re: New House —David Eaton
   (...) Yeah, I was thinking probably tan thanks to the bunch that come in things like the snowspeeder, and a couple other sets, I think...When hidden underneath, I'm betting they'd work pretty well (except when seen from the backside, which wouldn't (...) (23 years ago, 4-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Spiral Staircase in 8x8 cylinder (was: Re: New House) —David Eaton
   (...) Played a little last night-- I found the method that seemed to work best was having each step made from: 2x3 plate 1x2 tile w/ center stud 2x2 tile The very bottommost step needed a 2x2 plate as the base, though, so that it wouldn't run into (...) (23 years ago, 5-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)